Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors declare that they are aware that they are solely responsible for the content of the preprint and that the deposit in the Curriculum Theologiae library does not mean any commitment on the part of the Curriculum Theologiae, except its preservation and dissemination.
- The authors declare that the preparation of the manuscript followed the ethical norms of scientific communication.
- The authors agree that the approved manuscript will be made available under a Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license.
- The deposited manuscript is in PDF format.
- The authors declare that the data, applications, and other content underlying the manuscript are referenced.
Authors retain the copyright to their works. To ensure the reusability of the document, authors are required to choose a Creative Commons CC-BY-SA international license.