The Curriculum Theologiae server is an open-access research tool that provides materials for teaching and studying in the fields of theology and philosophy, missiology, and religious sciences as well as reflections on their curricula in different contexts.
The digital collection on the server is interdisciplinary, ecumenical, and interreligious in scope and includes content in different languages.
- All submissions are indexed and retrieved by major search engines, Google Scholar, Index Theologicus, and other scientific systems and indexers;
- Author-led rapid publication workflow;
- Online submission and management of all content;
- Versioning, easy updates, and no limitation on the number of modifications;
- Integration with scholarly publishing services such as Datacite and ORCID;
- Availability and indexing in multiple languages.
The goal of the server is to strengthen and support local seminaries, universities, and theological teaching institutes especially in Africa and Asia and make their theologies more visible to the international scholarly community.
Click here to learn more about how to submit to Curriculum Theologiae.